Saturday, October 18, 2008

Back in the saddle!

Just a few bullets of the activities of the past couple months.
  • Opened new office (very time consuming)
  • Boys started school
  • Shayla teaching science to preschoolers this year.
  • Scott is up to a red stripe belt in TKD
  • Adam has become a little Scott in way too many ways.
  • Roof leak
  • Vacation to the islands (for someone other than us!)
  • Got a new camera and camcorder (don't know how to put it on computer yet)
  • Tommy Bowden left (fired) Clemson
  • I started reading a book. I don't know who Sam is but Sam I am!
  • You notice I didn't say I finished a book
  • We just passed the 1 year mark from putting Farley Down
  • Adam is riding a big bike with training wheels

That is just a few things. So far the new office is going very well. It took a lot of work, patience and time but it is coming together. Once I get the camcorder online I will be rolling out the new videos of the boys doing their thing. Be on the lookout because they are in rare form these days.

1 comment:

Phil T said...

Glad you are back to blogging!