Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Scott gets more belts than a woman!




Here is the proof that Scott is in TKD. This is the ceremony of Scott getting his green stripe belt the class after he tested. He was pretty proud. He is the youngest in his class. OK, so I am proud too. If you could see Adam he is probably standing next to Shayla in horseriding stance ready to punch.




We got word that Papa will be retiring sooner than they expected and will be coming down in March for Adam's birthday. They have tried to scare me and say they are staying for a long time. I will not show fear. I will just run and hide ( I think I will be going to a seminar while they are here.). Actually we are excited too, BABYSITTER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY...YIPEE...GOOD JOB
SCOTT,GRANDPA GERRY AND I ARE SO PROUD OF YOU AND ALL YOUR HARD WORK