Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Have you ever had one of these days?


I don't know about you but not me. I never let those two mix. He held out as long as he could. In other news, the new bedroom is working out great so far. Both boys have done a great job sleeping and staying in their own bed. Finally something worked!


Scott's, sorry Carlo's, tee ball season has been tested by the forces of nature. About every other game is rained out. This might make the season run into December. He is doing well, when he wants to that is. The road rash on his face is just about gone so he will be resuming his modeling career real soon.


Coming next will be a picture of Adam's hair, before and after haircut! He runs from me when anything is mentioned about his hair. I hope it comes soon but I'm not holding my breath.

No comments: