Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's been a while




Well a lot has happened since my last blog. Mainly Geegee and Papa was in town. Other things of note: Scott's first horseback ride, Scott finished Tee ball (no call from the majors yet), Scott is finishing school (no call from Harvard yet), went to Columbia zoo, found out Adam loves Tee ball and our babysitters left on Wednesday. Here are a few pictures and video of the last week. I hope you enjoy watching as much as we had making them.
Here is Scott's Tee ball team getting they're trophies (second from left). He walked around with it for two days saying "I'm proud of my trophy".
The horse Scott is sitting on is Graybar (From my ride earlier). Scott loved the farm, Adam didn't! He did like sitting in the car watching tv though. Scott got to ride a tractor, horse, tour the stable area, ask a bazillion questions and look for snakes. He had a good time. I highly recommend checking out Black Horse Run if you are in the area. Call Mr Cooper at 864-862-2282
The video is Adam and Scott dancing to the music being played at the Columbia Zoo right after eating some sugar (ice cream). I don't think they will be asked to perform anytime soon, they get that from Daddy.

No comments: