Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mud for days


Well this is a pic of the last time I saw Stephanie. As far as I know she is still alive. The race was very challenging. I didn't expect it to be that difficult. I am proud of her and her team. Mark actually goes to Church with me. I didn't know he was their teammate until at the pasta dinner on Friday. I don't have any pics of my team yet but they will soon be here. Scott did the kids run. Here is a little video of Commando Carlos during his race! We taught him to tell the boys that are helping him "OO-RAH". My team did well but I still have mud stuck in my.......ears! Mostly the damage was scratches on my arms and legs but I would love to do it again. There are two in September so everyone get a team ready!

3 comments:

Connie B (Nana) said...

OO-Rah Scott. You ran so fast. I didn't know you could climb like that.You are so good.I wish I was there to cheer for you.GO SCOTT GO
Nana
Congrats to your Daddy,Aunt Stephanie and Francis too.

Anonymous said...

way to go Scottie!!! tell your aunt steffie good job too!!!

Love, Thooze

Stephanie said...

I can't belive I am asking this already...when is the next one?


Stephanie