Friday, March 20, 2009

ADAM TURNS 3!










Another year down. Adam had his birthday on the 14th. We had a very small party, just us and some sugar! The boys have been spoiled the past 2 weeks with Papa and Gee gee here. The boys would wake them up regularly with band instruments banging and screaming before 7:00 am. I wonder what they would do if that was me doing it to them? Not to mention the boys would just mention something and it magically appeared at our house. Poof! We did have a great visit and hope we made it hard for them to go home because the boys want them to stay for good. The pics are from Adams birthday party and some goofy pics we took the past few weeks. I was forced to make a monkey face with Adam but I think it is my best look.
We could not figure out why the trampoline was not working correctly. My flips were too flat. All Scott wanted to do was eat the snow. If it gets him some water then I say eat away dude.

No comments: