Sunday, March 1, 2009

Who broke the snow cone machine 2?



We are rolling along with a very mild winter, I think we hit almost 70 degrees last week then March gets here and the skies bottom out. What in the world is going on? I think this is punishment for not needing a winter coat all year. The boys are so excited to go out and play in the morning. This picture is after about 2.5 days of rain and 3 hours of snow. A sloppy mess. As it snows throughtout the night we have already gotten at least 4 inches of snow. The forcast has 70 degrees on Friday. No wonder the whole state has been sick since the new year. I guess this is just a primer for GeeGee and Papa coming on Tuesday. We just want you to feel at home!






Scott has been fine tuning his act. He will soon be ready to go on tour but I think we need to do something with his singing. He has the look down! Adam has the dancing down. It is a regular concert around here daily. We are looking for gigs so if you want them to come play any event let us know. Alright, I got to go to the store and get some milk and bread (state law).

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

You know what they say..."Karma's a Bi&ch!!" HA!

I'm assuming the boys survived the shoveling of the driveway because I haven't seen any POST titled "Honey grab the key's were going to the ER!!" or..."Honey it looks worse then it really is!!"....or "Let me explain!"

Glad to see your back up and blogging again!! I enjoy your humorous outlook on life.